Using and Storage Rules
- PPRc pipes and fittings should be used at specified working pressure, 20 bar at 20oC, 10 bar at 95oC.
- On the storage area, pipe and fittings may be effected from temperature, oil, solvent, corrosive and radioactive materials.
- Suitable storage temperature is 0-10oC.
- Pipe and fittings should be store in their original package.
- Cut the pipe only with sharp cutter.
- Pipe and fitting should be protected stroke and hitting.
- Storage area should be relatively cool and dark and should be purified from mould and moisture. While using pipe & fittings first-in and first out principle (FIFO) must be applied.
- Please apply not leak test after lay down installation.